All reserve users must complete an online application and obtain approval prior to visiting the reserve. Please take the time to follow these five steps to ensure your application is successfully submitted. If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Reserve Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 707-354-1504.
A note on reservations: As a general policy, the Angelo Reserve gives scheduling priority to UC researchers and classes.
1. Check the facility descriptions to determine which lodging option is suitable for your visit.
Facility rates are below:
2. Go to the Reserve Application Management System (RAMS) for UC NRS and either log-in as a Returning User or create a new profile for yourself under New User.
3. Check the online Calendar for availability of your preferred facility. (Note: you can also view the calendar when you are logged into RAMS. Click on the Calendar tab, make sure “Reserve Calendar” is selected, select Angelo Coast Range Reserve from the drop down list, then adjust month and year accordingly.) Please keep in mind that applications “pending approval” will not be displayed on the calendar. If you have any questions about availability, please contact the Reserve Manager at email@example.com or at 707-354-1504.
4. Complete an application and reservation on RAMS. This is a two-step process; first you must fill out an application, then you follow-up by filling out a reservation (if you do not know when you want to visit, you can return to the database later to complete a reservation). The application is essentially your profile and a description of your research, class activities, or purpose for your visit, whereas the reservation specifies a certain date(s) and facility that you would like to reserve. You can make multiple reservations on a single application. Your application and reservation must be approved by the Reserve Manager prior to arrival.
5. Please be sure to review the rules and regulations for being on the Reserve. Once your application and/or reservation(s) has been approved all members in your group who are not UC students or staff will be required to sign a waiver of liability. If you do not hear from reserve staff within a few days of your application submittal, please contact the Reserve Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 707-354-1504.